BACKGROUND: Journalism / Language & Cultural Studies
Hi there! My name is Savanna and I’m in love with languages. I’ve got a degree in journalism and took some University classes on linguistics. Dutch is my native language, with English being a close second.
10 facts about me:
1. I speak some German, French and Welsh, but I’m definitely not fluent in those languages
2. I’m an avid reader
3. I love music, The Script is one of my favorite bands
4. I enjoy baking and Adriano Zumbo is my pastry hero
5. I’ve played in a drumcorps. I played the flute and the marimba (a really big xylophone)
6. I would love to learn Spanish and Sign language
7. I’m a nature person, and I like going for walks
8. I’m also a dog person, but I do like all animals
9. I love traveling! There are so many places to see
10. I’m still into Disney movies, they’re magic
I would love to help you in any way I can, with any problems you may encounter regarding the Dutch language and culture. I’m looking forward to meeting you over tea (or coffee of course)
See tutor's availability and book tutor
Please note that the time you will select is the starting time of your session.